Indian Tour Operators Promotion Council
We at ITOPC believe in recognising the
outstanding contributions of our members. The members of ITOPC have many
privileges, one of which is the recognition through our awards of merit for
outstanding services to the Indian travel and tourism industry. ITOPC offers
a number of awards to honour its members for :
- Outstanding dedication and commitment to the travel and tourism
- Raising the standard of the industry to provide better services and
facilities to the travellers
- Outstanding achievement in promoting the Indian Tour Operators
The awards are an encouragement to our
members who always strive to make the travel and tourism industry better.
The council boosts its members to participate in the various award
The ITOPC awards of merit include :
- The ITOPC Tour Operator of the Month Award is given to the
company that has performed excellently in its field and contributed to
the growth of the travel and tourism industry in a particular month.
- The ITOPC Atithi Devo Bhava Award recognises the efforts of
the travel agencies and tour operators who have performed outstandingly
well in their fields.
- The ITOPC Gold Award recognises outstanding achievements in a
number of fields related to the travel and tourism industry.
- The ITOPC Merit Award is conferred upon people and
organisations who have done exceptional work in promoting the Indian
Travel Operators Promotion Council.
- The ITOPC Hall of Fame Award is presented to the individuals
who have made noteworthy efforts that have positively impacted the
travel and tourism industry.
Indian Tour Operators Promotion Council, All Right Reserved
Any duplication of this site without prior permission is prohibited.